Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    WGray
    Participant

It seems to me around the end of November last year, or so, we were talking about the next major improvement, 2.09, to NV2 being released at the end of that month.

Since 2.09 still has not been released, you folks must be working on a major improvement.

Can you advise what improvements will be in 2.09 and when it is currently scheduled for release?

TThibodeau
    Participant

Go to the NewViews website. There is a complete description of 2.09 update to be released this month. I hope that there will not be any delay.

Thomas

DVigliatore
    Participant

Agreed. I really need many of the items that will be fixed in 2.09.

Is it still on schedule for June??….as it won’t take too long before this month is all done.

MSchappler

It is still on track to be released by the end of June 2007.

Regards to all,

Martin

DVigliatore
    Participant

Any updates on 2.09?

MSchappler

2.09 may be released today or tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay and regards to all.

Martin

PSaikaley
    Participant

Just curious to see if you resolved your issue on the PST for personal use back in February/07?

DVigliatore
    Participant

No not yet….hopefully the next release will help us out.

Any ideas on your end?

PSaikaley
    Participant

I guess you are a Contractors Supply outlet who sells supplies for do it yourselfers’ and if they decide not to, you provide installation. What i am trying to figure out is why you need to manually calculate PST in the third journal, unless it is for employee purchases where you must recover the PST on PST Exmept Goods. Or you have bought items at a wholesaler PST exempt, that you do not resell and must recover the PST owed to the province.

If it only a matter of placing all transactions in one journal, I would use alphanumeric Reference Numbering , eg.

A1234567
    B1234568
    B1234569
    C1234570 etc. which I was able to do in NV1

A- Supplies only
    B- Supplies & Installation
    C- Sub-contractor, employees and Cash sales (or maybe even refunds & restocking charges).

DVigliatore
    Participant

I’m not very clear on what you are saying?

This has nothing to do with employee purchases and PST. It has to do with PST that we must calculate on ‘Own Use’ as per the PST remittance forms…on ‘supply and install sales’

The problem is that the supply and install sales, and the supply only sales must follow the same invoice sequence #….but I need to separate them in to separate journals one by one so that I can send the items to excel to calculate the PST on own use.

We just haven’t found and easier way to do this.

I’ve been told that 2.09 will allow me to post the invoices to the 2 separate journals (Supply Only Sales) and (Supply and Install Sales), while maintaining the same sequence of invoice #’s….this is the key. It just takes way too long to calculate PST this way.

Any other suggestions?

FMucklo
    Participant

Sure could use the improvements promised in 2.09. Will it still come this month?

ALukachko
    Participant

Today is Aug 31, 2007. Will 2.09 be release today?

MSchappler

I’m thinking that 2.09 will be released next week.

Regards to all,

Martin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.