Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ADoble
    Participant

NV1 working fine until I tried to pin the Desktop shortcut to the taskbar in Windows 10.
    After doing that, NV1 couldn’t find the books.
    I have corrected the path so that the books appear under “Books” but they won’t open, giving me the above error message.
    I have taken NV off the taskbar, deleted and replaced the Desktop shortcut and rebooted the computer
    I have deleted and reinstalled the program, and the books, but still getting error 7 with details “Internal Error ZR”
    Any suggestions?
    Thank you

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by ADoble.
    ADoble
    Participant

new info included above

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by ADoble.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by ADoble.
    ADoble
    Participant

Using 32-bit Windows

ADoble
    Participant

Tried everything with no success, and didn’t want to mess around with the Registry, so I restored the system to the latest back-up (two days ago) and all working fine. I’ll have to continue to make do without NewViews on the Taskbar – Microsoft does not want it there as “this type of program can be dangerous”.

MSchappler

Good to hear you are up and running again. Interesting error message ZR. I suspect the NV.CFG file was damaged.
    To remedy, close NV1 and rename the NV.CFG file in the C:\NV directory\folder. Run NV1 which will create a new NV.CFG file.

Regards to All.

Martin

ADoble
    Participant

Thank you, Martin
    I’ll keep your solution on file in case I try to drag NV on to the Taskbar again – in a moment of madness 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.