Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JLeotta
    Participant

Hello,

Can NVEXPORT be run twice with added transactions?

We want to import payroll every two weeks but the custom procedure I wrote for importing the generated file I cannot duplicate until you release the API for TCL/TK. As a workaround I wanted to nvexport the payroll journal from NV1 every two weeks until I can write the procedure and import it into NV2.

HMah
    Participant

NVEXPORT cannot be used to export selective transactions.

Don’t believe thay have completed the Import procedures.

Are you using a different payroll than nv1 or nv2?

JLeotta
    Participant

Hello Henry,

Yes, I wrote it myself because clients needed distribution of hours worked by title and non of the payroll services distributed hours only dollars. Client is a not for profit.

NY State Department of Mental Health requires some incredible reporting that I was able to generate using procedures in NV1. The state has issued its own software but the data for hours by state title is still needed. The client switched to ADP that now does this kind of distribution. They have hundreds of employees and manual input would be too much of a burden.

I would think it would be easy to modify NVEXPORT to deal with specific transactions by turning most of it off. There would have to be modifications to the import routine which I imagine would be more difficult.

HMah
    Participant

Talk to Bob Halpin, if anyone can help he will.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.