Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    JMacNeil
    Participant

Hi-
    we have a request from a client to show as much info on the paystub as possible- we have set up YTD info for all wage accounts, including vacation earned, withheld, and paid. The problem is that the only information appearing on the stub is whatever is active on the individual pay- for example, no vacation pay paid, no entry, therefore employee not seeing year to date info on a regular basis- same for various wage allocations, such as shift premiums, holidays etc. How can we show all these wage accounts on the stub even if there is no activity for those accounts on the pay

TThibodeau
    Participant

Look at the template “payroll_CA_PayCheck_YTD” supplied by QW page.

Also look at the manual for “Employee Payroll Check Templates” in the printing section.

I think this is what you need or you can modify it.

Thomas

JMacNeil
    Participant

Thanks Thomas!

JMacNeil
    Participant

we care having difficulty printing to Excel- I am getting several errors- followed the instructions to set up the template, but cannot get it to rpint properly- is there something I am supposed to do on Excel?

TThibodeau
    Participant

Have you setup the payroll report codes in the payroll ?

Select the payroll in the tree on the left window

On the menu at the top of the right top window select advanced and then payroll report codes.

thomas

JMacNeil
    Participant

thanks for all your help , I have the print working OK- the mapping from NV was the problem- but now that I have it all worked out-I can only print one payroll report at a time. I am blocking the employees, selectng print payroll report, and am getting one payroll report with the total of all wages, hours, etc. I know I must be just overlooking something obvious, how can I get one report per employee without having to select and print each employee individually- That is how I am doing it now-
    All help and hints greatly appreciated!

MSchappler

Set the detail Level in the Payroll Reoport prompt to summary.

Regards to All,

Martin

JMacNeil
    Participant

Hi Martin-
    I have set the detail to summary- and I have the employees blocked- I am getting one payroll report for the last employee- with the totals of all employees on that one stub-
    -What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks for your help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.