Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    VJobanputra
    Participant

I was having problems with my Excel under Windows 7. So I changed the compatibility for Excel to XP (ser.pack 2).

When I tried to print payroll cheques, I got the message : “Could not start Microsoft Excel. Program not installed?”

When I change the compatibility to Vista (Ver 2), the cheques printed as normal!

How can I keep the Excel compatibility at XP level and still print cheques? (Because Excel performs much better at that level)

Vijay

MSchappler

What version of Office are you using? You should try to search via google.ca for an answer to your problem.

Regards to All,

Martin

VJobanputra
    Participant

I am using Microsoft Office 2007. On the screen it appears as (Compatibility Mode).

Vijay

MSchappler

I have attempted to duplicate your problem and cannot. I’ve tried on three Windows 7 machines testing the speed between the Vista and XP compatibility levels with no differences in performance and duplicating the error message you have described.

I suspect that there is a problem with the installation of Office 2007 on your system which is why you are changing the compatibility level. Perhaps you should reinstall Office 2007 on your system.

Regards to All,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.