Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    HMah
    Participant

Entered a transaction on a vendor account. $325.00 balance.

Blocked Vendor at AP report

Selected Tools and “Pay Account” is not listed as an option. The choices are: Script Evaluate, Fill Column and Apply. Did I miss something?

Using ver 2.04

BHalpin
    Participant

The “Pay Account” function is not available on reports.

It is on the menu when you are on the table of AP accounts (NewViews/Account/Accounts Payable).

Bob

HMah
    Participant

Thanks Bob, but why not allow the process from the report? Same AP account, same entry and the process one follows in nv1. Or should we tell clients not to enter at the report accounts because they would then have to go to the ap account to print?

HMah
    Participant

Posted and printed fine (abit slow 23 sec). How do we Edit the template? Most of my clietns still use Dot Matric printers with the 42″ line cheques. They perfer the duplicate cheque with the copy of the signers.

Found the template 080907, and tried to edit it (deleting the bottom stub). I saved it under a different name and when I tried to print the template was looking for two stubs (and my was of different lengths). Did not see anything which identified ie ENDITEMS which I could delete.

Is there a single stub cheque template (for ap and bank cheques)?

HMah
    Participant

I decided to try and print an ap account with a negative balance. To my surprise it printed the cheque and reconciled all the entries (thereby overpaying the vendor).

In nv1 it would ignore negative balance accounts. This should be fixed unless there is a method (like the Ctrl F4 in payrun) to turn off printing a negative balance account.

KLyn
    Participant

Henry,

In order to transfer values from NV2 to an EXCEL spreadsheet, we had to assign names to cells/range of cells. You can’t delete the 2nd stub by highlighting it and pressing your delete key. Doing this will only delete the value of the cells but not the name of the cells. If you click on Insert > Name >Define, you will see the Cell names and what cells they refer to. More information can be found in our manual by selecting, NewViews > Printing > Printing documents > Document Templates.

You can delete the 2nd stub simply by highlighting the 2nd stub area and then right click on the highlighted area and choose Delete and delete the entire rows.

Kirk

KLyn
    Participant

I almost forgot… We recently discovered you can print negative cheques when the option to confirm invoices is set to NO. I would be surprised if this hasn’t already been fixed and just waiting for a build release.

Thanks for the heads up.

HMah
    Participant

Thanks Kirk:

I must have hit the Del key, not Rt Click & Delete. This time it printed ok.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.