Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MRaekelboom
    Participant

“Printing of invoice detail items will now stop when the running balance of the invoice matches the invoice total. This feature permits internal “housekeeping” information on a transaction’s details that will not print on the invoice/purchase order sent to a customer/vendor.”

On the previous update we thought this was an error in the program, but as I’ve posted above, it was intentional. On our purchase orders and invoices we have the main item listed with the cost, then all the extra info for it listed below in “*” format. We’re losing all this extra info when printing to the excel templates, of which I’m using 4 different ones. This is causing me to have to enter this info 4 extra times.

Is there an easy fix to this?

Thanks,

Mike.

Edit: I know this is posted in the “Conversion” forum, but I didn’t know where else to post it. Please move it if necessary.

MSchappler

Mike,

Download and install the NV2 2.11.2 which is now availabe from http://www.qwpage.com. The behaviour for Print > Invoices has returned to that of 2.10.4 and prior.

This update allows you to add items below a text line in the comments field of the invoice details which will not print on the invoice. The four text lines to use are:

@printstop

@printend

— housekeeping —

— details not printed —

All of the details will be printed until one of the four text lines are encountered in the Comment field of the invoice.

Regards to All,

Martin

MRaekelboom
    Participant

Excellent! Thanks a lot Martin. Much appreciated!

Mike.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.