Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WMcQueen
    Participant

Not really a conversion item, but there isn’t a section of general questions, Sorry

Anyhow, I have a Proof Check Exceptions Detected for (7.69) dated Oct 15th “tag: financial” but that’s all the information provided. Any ideas how to locate this discrepancy? I wish my report would list actual accounts that were out of balance.

I’ve not added any new BS or IS ledgers, did add a new employee, it appears that the total tos have been copied from one existing employee to another, however, the EI/CPP calcuations are not reporting correctly. Posted a query for this under Payroll’s forum.

Help!

TThibodeau
    Participant

For your information, in the future if you find yourself with a proof that is out of balance. There is a tool included in NewViews to locate totalto problems.

We use this often when a customer complains that their books are out of balance.

Position yourself on the Trial balance proof or Balance sheet proof account and from the tool bar click
    TOOLS > TOTALTO > ORPHAN SEARCH.
    This will show any posting account that does not total to the proof account.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.