Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WMcQueen
    Participant

How do I report on the payslip the Vacation Accrual Balance which has a balance carry forward from year to year?

The Employee List > PayCodes has the accural balance and paid balance from 2017 to 2019; however, on the payslip, the accrued balance only shows the current year’s balance. Cheque Description was set up with – Vacation Balance = @Y I believe that the @Y is the current year only?

The Vacation Paid amount only shows when an actual amount is paid.

Ideally, I would like to have the accrued balance accumulated and paid vacation balance to equal the balance remaining and have this balance show on the payslip.

MSchappler

To get the details you require, you need to use Print > Paychecks from the list of your Employee Payroll Records. There is a template that you can use and modify to your needs using Print > Paychecks. The template is located in your NV2 program folder under the folder print_templates\payroll_ca\payroll_reports. Open the template payroll_ca_paycheck_ytd_vacation.xls and review the template cell mapping section.

The cell mapping links Excel to the payroll account suffixes located under the button tab Advanced > Payroll Report Codes. An example is located in the Demo Books that come with NV2 using the employee Henry Hill using the paycheck date of June 1, 2018.

I hope this helps.

Regards to All,

Martin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.