Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TPollack
    Participant

Martin,

Somehow I lost the column titles on the account detail view for my AP accounts (Line number, Reference, Account, Description, etc.), so I can no longer sort by different columns. Other account types are fine. How do I retieve it without restoring ALL the default settings (I’ve made a number of customisazions elsewhere that I need to keep)? And however did I manage to lose them in the first place??

Thank you!

-Tamara

MSchappler

Tamara,

You can compare a working posting explorer to your AP posting explorer by pressing F11 (Setup Columns) note any differences. Adjust if needed.

I’m thinking the column headings are there but are not visible because you have overlapped a row over the column headings. Go to the AP posting explorer and click on a ledger line (make sure this ledger line is at the top of the displayed posting explorer) and drag the top line divider down (click the mouse between the blue title bar (.posting.index/description in my case (it’s a deep blue colour) and the top of the line to drag down. The mouse cursor may show you and up and down cursor indicating a drag is available. If not try to drag it anyway. This is eqivalent to stretching a column except you are stretching the row down.

If all else fails you can right mouse click on the posting explorer title (/ACCOUNT/AP/ACCEXP – Postings Explorer in may case (light blue)) and click Window > Default Setup which will restore the default setup for that window only.

The mouse is a powerful tool (good and bad).

Regards,

Martin

TPollack
    Participant

Thank you, you were right – we had overlapped a row. All’s well now.

-Tamara

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.