Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WMcQueen
    Participant

Like most employers, we now have to produce the ROE on-line. Fortunately, the ROE is checked for accuracy before submitting and allows us to correct any errors.

I have noticed that the ROEs are not printing the information required and I cannot print the “details” to add, so I have to hand write the numbers and PP. I have the payroll set up for semi-monthly and the ROE appears to be printing only 13 pay periods for all three blocks.

For example, an employer on a semi-monthly payroll needs the following information:

Block 15A – Total Insurable Hours:
    Report Last 25 pay periods
    Incorrect – only calculates 13 pay periods and have to manually add in the numbers from PP 14 thru 25

Block 15B – Total Insurable Earnings:
    Report Last 13 pay periods
    Correct

Block 15C – Earnings per Pay Period
    Report Last 25 pay periods
    Incorrect – only calculates 13 pay periods and have to mannually add PP 14 thru 25

Thank you for checking into this. As well, how can we at least print the “details” so that we reduce the chances of copying down the numbers incorrectly.

Wendy

MSchappler

Hello Wendy,

I suggest that you update to the latest version of NV2 which is currently 2.27.1.

To review the details, menu select Employee List from the Payroll Folder and click on the employee. Select Transactions > Pay Checks from the window below to see the ROE details for the complete history pf the employee.

You can block the date range (25 pay periods) and select Print > Block and display in excel to get your numbers for ROE web.

Regards to All,

Martin

WMcQueen
    Participant

Thanks for your response, Martin. I am up to date on my versions at 2.27.1.

Great tip on getting the earnings beyond what the ROE is producing.

Question remains why the ROE is not posting as it should be in order to complete the ROE on the website?

Thanks, Wendy

MSchappler

Hello Wendy,

Use the template c:/nv2/print_templates/payroll_ca/roe/roe_53_pay_periods.xls
    and review Employee List > The Employee > The ROE > Box 15 Earnings Details for an explanation.

If you have any problems, please email me at schapple@qwpage.com.

Regards to All,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.