Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RWiley
    Participant

The Gross pay shows up in box 1 Wages, WH and SS and Mcare deductions appear box 4 & 6, but no ss waqges or mcare wages appear on the screen or in the report. The employees are not set to exempt. What do I do to get this to appear?

MSchappler

Go to Employees > List and select the employee(s) and then double click on the employee which will then display the window below the employees. Select the Transactions > Paycheck tab button.

Review the Paychecks for 2010. Are there numbers appearing for FICA and MEDI Earnings? If the numbers are zero, then I suspect that the books where recently converted from NV1. You can enter the FICA and MEDI earnings for each paycheck for 2010 or place the annual totasl on one paycheck to have the FICA and MEDI earnings appear on the W2 List and the W2’s after performing Print > W2’s.

Make sure the 2010 year us specified under Advanced > Payroll Settings on line eleven for W2 Reporting Year.

Regards to All,

Martin

RWiley
    Participant

Thanks Martin,
    I had to use an unreconciled employee paycheck and I was able to enter the info.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.